- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 (12 ounce) can cherry pie filling or 1 (12 ounce) can blueberry pie filling or 1 (12 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat all first four ingredients together with electric mixed until smooth.
- Put paper liners in to cupcake pan. Put one vanilla wafer into the bottom of each paper liner.
- Fill each paper liner 3/4 full with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 15-20 min at 375 or until top becomes golden brown, and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool, add your favorite pie filling to the top of the cheesecakes.
- Refridgerate at least one hour.