Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple cheesecake that is baked in a cupcake pan with paper liners.
Make and share this Mary's Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Beat all first four ingredients together with electric mixed until smooth.
- Put paper liners in to cupcake pan. Put one vanilla wafer into the bottom of each paper liner.
- Fill each paper liner 3/4 full with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 15-20 min at 375 or until top becomes golden brown, and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool, add your favorite pie filling to the top of the cheesecakes.
- Refridgerate at least one hour.