A simple cheesecake that is baked in a cupcake pan with paper liners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 (12 ounce) can cherry pie filling or 1 (12 ounce) can blueberry pie filling or 1 (12 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1Beat all first four ingredients together with electric mixed until smooth.
- 2Put paper liners in to cupcake pan. Put one vanilla wafer into the bottom of each paper liner.
- 3Fill each paper liner 3/4 full with the cream cheese mixture.
- 4Bake 15-20 min at 375 or until top becomes golden brown, and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 5Let cool, add your favorite pie filling to the top of the cheesecakes.
- 6Refridgerate at least one hour.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mary's Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 113.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g