Recipe by Hill Family
This is not your average fondue. Put this in the oven while you are getting the rest of your dishes ready.
- 10 ounces American cheese spread
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans crabmeat (you can use frozen as well)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Italian bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the cheese and add all other ingredients to sauce pan, heat throughly.
- Cut the top off of the bread round and scoop out the middle, reserve bread for dipping later.
- Place the filling in the middle of the scooped out bread, place lid on top and wrap in foil. Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour at 200 degrees.
- Remove from oven and serve with bread chunks torn earlier.