Recipe by Hill Family
Another easy and tasty recipe from Mary!!
Top Review by tlea73
Made these to take on a road trip, and they were gone before we hit the state line!! Easy, yummy, and always a hit!!! I used chunky peanut butter for a little extra crunch, and let the balls sit in the freezer for 15 mins before dipping. Excellent!! Thanks for sharing!! :)
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix margarine, peanut butter and powder sugar together and then to form a little balls.
- Melt chocolate chips and and shortening.
- Roll the little balls in the melted chocolate mixture.
- Put on cookie sheet.
- Set in fridge to set.
- Store in fridge for 2 weeks.