Recipe by Hill Family
Mary like to cook with ease and lots of flavor. This recipe is a great example of both.
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chilies, whole
- 6 ounces monterey jack cheese, sliced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the jack cheese inside the chilis until gone.
- Place the chilis in a 8x8 inch greased baking dish.
- Mix the remainder of the ingredients together, except cheddar cheese. Pour this over the top of the chili's.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top and bake for 30 min at 350 degrees.