Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The easiest and quite possibly the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever had!
Make and share this Mary's Amazing Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese (slightly softened)
- 1 egg
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix (unprepared)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- combine all ingredients.
- drop by T on ungreased cookie sheets.
- bake at 350 for 10-12 minute.
- Color should only change slightly golden, easy to over bake.
reminds me of cheesecake!! super moist cookies!
Truly Amazing! We use peanut butter chips instead of chocolate, and they are always eaten within hours! My kids favorite cookie. Thanks futbol4me!
These were good, but a little on the sweet side for my family. Love the easy of making them!