Recipe by afarrell727
Maryland Style Shrimp Salad! This is a conglomeration of a bunch of recipes, made to suit my taste... and hopefully yours!
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
DH and I both love a good seafood salad, and this one was no exception. Made as written, but doubled. DH ate his on some tostadas, and I had mine on a bed of lettuce. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2013
- 5 lbs large shrimp
- 1 lb celery, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 -3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning, heaping
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam the Shrimp and then peel and clean. Dice into whatever size you'd like on a sandwich.
- Combine the celery, onion, Old Bay, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, Miracle Whip and lemon juice. Stir to uniformly disperse all ingredients.
- Add the Shrimp and stir to coat.
- Serve cold.