Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Makes me think of summer on the bay!
Make and share this Maryland-Style Hot Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise
- 22.18 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 4.92 ml garlic powder (to taste)
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 453.59 g fresh crabmeat
- 4.92 ml hot sauce (to taste)
- 29.58-44.37 ml Old Bay Seasoning
- 1.Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 1 quart baking dish.
- 2.In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, garlic powder and about half of the Cheddar cheese. Fold in crabmeat, hot sauce and 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning.
- 3.Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with remaining Cheddar cheese and seafood seasoning. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.