Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Makes me think of summer on the bay!
Make and share this Maryland-Style Hot Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb fresh crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (to taste)
- 2 -3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1.Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 1 quart baking dish.
- 2.In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, garlic powder and about half of the Cheddar cheese. Fold in crabmeat, hot sauce and 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning.
- 3.Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with remaining Cheddar cheese and seafood seasoning. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.