- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons slightly beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 ounces drained and flaked canned crabmeat (or fresh if you like)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento (optional)
- 2 tablespoons very finely minced celery
- 1 (15 count) box miniature phyllo cups (can be found in the freezer section, thaw slightly)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, egg, lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning and salt. Mix well.
- Add crabmeat, onions, pimento and celery. Mix lightly.
- Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon of filling into each mini phyllo shell.
- Bake in preheated 350º F oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm.