Little Bee's Note:
The little appetizers are fabulous. They will be the first to be eaten up. I always make a double batch since they are easy and can also be made ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons slightly beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 ounces drained and flaked canned crabmeat (or fresh if you like)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento (optional)
- 2 tablespoons very finely minced celery
- 1 (15 count) box miniature phyllo cups (can be found in the freezer section, thaw slightly)
- 1In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, egg, lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning and salt. Mix well.
- 2Add crabmeat, onions, pimento and celery. Mix lightly.
- 3Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon of filling into each mini phyllo shell.
- 4Bake in preheated 350º F oven for 20-25 minutes.
- 5Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maryland Mini Crab Shells
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 58.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning
miniature phyllo cups