Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 ounces backfin crab meat, drained well and picked over
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2⁄3 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 -2 white pearl onion, minced
- 4 ounces chili sauce
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients except the chili sauce (can be done 1 or 2 days in advance and covered).
- Just before serving, spread chili sauce over mixture.
Yummy yummy! My mom used to make this when I was a kid so I knew I could come to the Zaar and track the recipe down again. It's soooooo good, I don't even need crackers to eat it. Thanks Millie!