Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Great hot crab dip for any occasion.
- 12 ounces crabmeat (lump or back fin)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Soften cream cheese and mix with 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Mix all of the ingredients in with the cheese mixture.
- Fold in the crab meat.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes at 350°F
- Stir the dip.
- Sprinkle other cup of shredded cheese over the top and bake uncovered for 5 minutes.
- You can serve it with crackers but I prefer torn pieces of french or bakery style bread.
- You can adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- I usually sprinkle a little Old Bay over the top with the shredded cheese.
- I also use 1/3 less fat cream cheese and lite shredded cheese to make a lighter version.