Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This dip is especially tasty with pumpernickel bread or whole wheat crackers.
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup French's French fried onions, crushed*
- Mix yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Mix in dry ingredients, but reserve 1 tbs. onion crisps for topping.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow flavors to mingle.
Made for a potluck at work with party rye slices for dipping. Everyone liked it and it disappeared. I will be making this again, probably for the holidays. Made for Fall 2009 PAC.