My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan over medium heat melt the butter, add Old Bay, minced onion, lemon juice, and stir thoroughly.
- 2Add the flour, stirring constantly, and then gradually add the light cream, continuing to stir.
- 3Add the crabmeat and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- 4Do not allow the soup to boil.
- 5Serve garnished with a dash of Old Bay and parsley flakes.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maryland Cream of Crab Soup
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 764.6
- Calories from Fat 621
- Total Fat 69.0 g
- Saturated Fat 42.9 g
- Cholesterol 252.0 mg
- Sodium 808.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning