This combination is highly flavorful and very spicy. If you're not sure if you'd like Old Bay Seasoning, use only a tablespoon or less at first.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning, less to taste,see note
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 (6 ounce) cans fancy crabmeat
- 1 small sliced onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can seasoned diced tomatoes (we used tomatoes seasoned with basil, garlic and oregano)
- 2 cups chicken broth, thickened with
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1Dissolve Old Bay Seasoning in rice vinegar.
- 2Add crab meat and marinate for 5 minutes.
- 3Put in a medium pot.
- 4Add onion.
- 5Dissolve cornstarch in chicken broth and add to pot, along with the tomatoes.
- 6Simmer covered for 15 minutes and uncovered for another 5 minutes.
- 7Ready to serve when heated through.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maryland Crab Soup
Serving Size: 1 (456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 2181.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 38.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning
seasoned rice wine vinegar