Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This combination is highly flavorful and very spicy. If you're not sure if you'd like Old Bay Seasoning, use only a tablespoon or less at first.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning, less to taste,see note
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 (6 ounce) cansfancy crabmeat
- 1 small sliced onion
- 1 (16 ounce) canseasoned diced tomatoes (we used tomatoes seasoned with basil, garlic and oregano)
- 2 cups chicken broth, thickened with
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Dissolve Old Bay Seasoning in rice vinegar.
- Add crab meat and marinate for 5 minutes.
- Put in a medium pot.
- Add onion.
- Dissolve cornstarch in chicken broth and add to pot, along with the tomatoes.
- Simmer covered for 15 minutes and uncovered for another 5 minutes.
- Ready to serve when heated through.