1 hr 30 mins
I've made this many times. For lima beans and peas you can use fresh or frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium boiling potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, trimmed and chopped
- 1/2 lb green beans, trimmed into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup corn kernel
- 1 cup lima beans
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning (can add less to taste)
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes
- 1 lb large lump crabmeat
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Combine carrots, potatoes, onion, celery, green beans, corn, lima beans, peas, worcestershire sauce, Old Bay and 6 cups water in large pot. Add tomatoes, crushing them in your hand and juice from can.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 munutes.
- 3Add crabmeat to soup and simmer 30 minutes more stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Tastes even better the next day!
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maryland Crab Soup
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.1
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.0 mg
- Sodium 970.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 34.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning