1/13 Photos of Maryland Crab Cakes
Leslie O's Note:
If you have ever been to the Maryland area or once lived there you would know how AWESOME the seafood is! This recipe will not disappoint you! It was handed down to me from my Mommom, who has lived in Delaware ( Maryland's Neighbor) her entire life. Please try it and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have over the years!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together eggs, mayo, OLD BAY, pepper, worcestershire sauce, and mustard, until creamy.
- 2Add bread crumbs, mixing evenly.
- 3Add in the crab meat, being sure to mix evenly.
- 4Shape into cakes.
- 5Makes 6 large or 9 medium crabcakes.
- 6Saute in pan with a little oil for about 5 minutes on each side.
- 7You can also broil them until brown. This may require you to flip them, depending on your pan.
- 8Serve with tartar sauce and lemon.
- 9Tip: Try a crabcake sandwich. I use a Martin's Brand potato roll topped with tartar sauce and crisp lettuce.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maryland Crab Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.9
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 243.8 mg
- Sodium 1000.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 40.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning