I have had this salad at this great restaurant near my home. Now I found it in the new Coastal Living Magazine. It is so good!!!
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (like Old Bay)
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, seeded and finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs ((Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- Combine mayo, seasoning, capers, Worcestershire,and mustard.
- Gently fold in crabmeat.
- Gently fold in bell pepper, cucumber, green onion.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet; add breadcrumbs (Panko) and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown and toasted, about 4 minutes.
- Serve crabmeat salad over mixed greens and top with toasted breadcrumbs.