1/1 Photo of Maryland Crab Cake Salad
susie cooks's Note:
I have had this salad at this great restaurant near my home. Now I found it in the new Coastal Living Magazine. It is so good!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (like Old Bay)
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs ((Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1Combine mayo, seasoning, capers, Worcestershire,and mustard.
- 2Gently fold in crabmeat.
- 3Gently fold in bell pepper, cucumber, green onion.
- 4Melt butter in a medium skillet; add breadcrumbs (Panko) and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown and toasted, about 4 minutes.
- 5Serve crabmeat salad over mixed greens and top with toasted breadcrumbs.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maryland Crab Cake Salad
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.5
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.8 mg
- Sodium 724.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens