Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An odd blend of ingredients that pair perfectly together. This is a book club standard from my friend MaryEllen.
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 255.14 g major grey's mango chutney
- 236.59 ml sweetened flaked coconut
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced green onion
- 118.29 ml chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Spread cream cheese evenly on 14" platter.
- Evenly spread on a layer of chutney.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients evenly.
- Serve with crackers.
Brought this to a party and it was devoured instantly. Everyone loved the complex flavors.