Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An odd blend of ingredients that pair perfectly together. This is a book club standard from my friend MaryEllen.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 9 ounces major grey's mango chutney
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Spread cream cheese evenly on 14" platter.
- Evenly spread on a layer of chutney.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients evenly.
- Serve with crackers.
Brought this to a party and it was devoured instantly. Everyone loved the complex flavors.