Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend makes this for every cook out. I just love this simple salad
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh peas or 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese (cheddar is what I use)
- bacon bits (to garnish)
- Shread lettuce and put in a large bowl.
- layer with mayo than mushroom, peas and the onions and pepper top with the cheese and bacon bits Enjoy.
Easy to put together and tasty! I used light mayo and sprinkled a little seasoned salt on the mayo. It was even better the second day. I expected the lettuce to be wilted, but it wasn't. Made for Spring 2011 PAC