Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got allot of these, I bought tons of recipe boxes from an auction recently, they are all on hand written index cards. NOTE: none of these have time or servings on them so I am guesstimating those.
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 teaspoons non-fat powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon liquid low-calorie sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat oven to 275F.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Add powdered skim milk. Mix well.
- Add extracts and sugar substitute.
- Drop cookies by tsp spoonsful onto cookie
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and dust with cinnamon.