1/1 Photo of Mary Poppins' No Bake Cookies
A Messy Cook's Note:
As Mary Poppins would say, these are practically perfect in every way!! They have more chocolate and less sugar/butter than most no-bake cookies. Brown sugar adds depth of flavor, while extra vanilla and a pinch of salt liven it up. Besides, they are quick and easy, and everyone loves them! I think you could reduce the sugar even more, but they're great as written. Try them with extra dark (Dutch process) cocoa powder...mmmm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients but quick oats in large saucepan; melt and bring to boil, and let boil for 1-2 minutes.
- 2Add oats and stir to combine.
- 3Drop onto sprayed or lined cookie sheets, and let cool.
- 4Keep refrigerated in an air-tight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mary Poppins' No Bake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 58.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g