Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Former coworker gave super easy and highly requested. Don't remember the real name, so I just named it after her. Makes a lot great for parties! I'm guessing on the servings, depends on how much you put in your bowl or how many refills !!!!
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (5 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 quart buttermilk
- 2 (3 ounce) packages French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 (3 ounce) packages vanilla pudding mix
- 1 -2 tablespoon maraschino cherry, with juice
- Drain all the fruit, set aside.
- Mix pudding with buttermilk, fold in Cool Whip.
- Add drained fruit and maraschino cherries.