12 hrs 10 mins
That is Dr House to you's Note:
From one of my favorite now defunct magazines. Why is it the ones who are the best always go out of business..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: You can use fat free, low fat or full fat for both the mayo and the yogurt. Your choice.
- 2In large bowl that can be covered, combine all ingredients and toss well.
- 3Refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.
- 4When peas have thawed the salad is ready to eat. Chilling overnight allows the flavor to develop.
- 5Based on 1 cup servings. If using with lots of other food [think picnic] and half cup servings it can serve up to 12.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mary Lu's Overnight Cauliflower Peas and Dill Salad
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 234.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 4.6 g