Recipe by That is Dr House to you
From one of my favorite now defunct magazines. Why is it the ones who are the best always go out of business..
- 3 cups small cauliflower florets
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 3 -5 green onions, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt, see note
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, see note
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: You can use fat free, low fat or full fat for both the mayo and the yogurt. Your choice.
- In large bowl that can be covered, combine all ingredients and toss well.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.
- When peas have thawed the salad is ready to eat. Chilling overnight allows the flavor to develop.
- Based on 1 cup servings. If using with lots of other food [think picnic] and half cup servings it can serve up to 12.