Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From one of my favorite now defunct magazines. Why is it the ones who are the best always go out of business..
- Note: You can use fat free, low fat or full fat for both the mayo and the yogurt. Your choice.
- In large bowl that can be covered, combine all ingredients and toss well.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.
- When peas have thawed the salad is ready to eat. Chilling overnight allows the flavor to develop.
- Based on 1 cup servings. If using with lots of other food [think picnic] and half cup servings it can serve up to 12.