When I saw Tipical Mary Ellen make this on her HGTV program, I didn't believe it could really taste good. But always being ready to try something different, I gave it a shot and for crying out loud, it IS good! I suppose that any flavor would be good, but I stick to German chocolate cake mix with Pecan/Coconut frosting. It is sweet, but, hey! it's CAKE!! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can cola (I use diet cola)
- 1 (16 ounce) can coconut pecan frosting
- 1/2 cup cola (again, I use diet cola)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with pam.
- 3Pour can of cola into a bowl and add the cake mix. Stir well.
- 4Place in the pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- 5Mix the frosting and 1/2 cup cola well. Pour over cake, spreading evenly.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mary Ellen's Easy Cola Cake
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 265.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g