Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When I saw Tipical Mary Ellen make this on her HGTV program, I didn't believe it could really taste good. But always being ready to try something different, I gave it a shot and for crying out loud, it IS good! I suppose that any flavor would be good, but I stick to German chocolate cake mix with Pecan/Coconut frosting. It is sweet, but, hey! it's CAKE!! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can cola (I use diet cola)
- 1 (16 ounce) can coconut pecan frosting
- 1⁄2 cup cola (again, I use diet cola)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with pam.
- Pour can of cola into a bowl and add the cake mix. Stir well.
- Place in the pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix the frosting and 1/2 cup cola well. Pour over cake, spreading evenly.