Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I saw this on the Celebrity Chefs tv show in 1988 and have been making it ever since. It is very easy and quick and taste great. Great also for leftovers
- 2 frozen 9-inch pie shells
- 4 (10 ounce) packageschopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten.
- Mix the well drained spinach and half of all the cheeses, eggs, pimentos and seasonings.
- Pour into pie shells.
- Cover with remaining cheeses.
- Bake 350°F.
This was very good. I thought it would be like a quiche, but it was much heartier. Thanks!