- 1 1⁄2 cups chili sauce
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients in crock pot and stir well.
- Cover and cook on high while preparing meatballs.
- Combine remaining ingredients thoroughly.
- Shape into meatballs, place in 400 degree oven for
- 15 minutes, in baking dish.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Add meatballs to sauce, stir to coat, cover and cook on low setting 6 to 10 hours. Stir occasionally.
- Makes 30 small meatballs.