FCR Gal's Note:
I don't know how authentic this recipe is, but this has always been one of my of my favorite recipes that my mom makes! This dish was always one of her favorites growing up, so it has been handed down a couple of generations in my family. It is inexpensive and easy to make. We always have it with applesauce and garlic bread. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook elbow noodles until not quite done; drain and set aside.
- 2Brown the meat with peppers, onions, salt, pepper & garlic. Drain if.
- 4Add tomatoes and elbow noodles. You may also need to add additional water.
- 5Cook for 15-20 minutes until most of the liquid has cooked down.
- 6I generally give a taste test and add more salt and probably more powdered.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mary Ann's Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: