1 hr 15 mins
My father used to make this for the family but used raw potatoes for the "crust". This is an updated version for families on the run. The kids will love it and it's very simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Prego spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- cooking spray
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
Other pizza ingredients to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Brown gound beef until no longer pink.
- 3Drain well.
- 4While beef is browning, combine Prego and cheddar cheese soup in medium saucepan.
- 5Heat through to blend thoroughly.
- 6Add browned beef, parmesan, onion, green pepper and other desired pizza ingredients to sauce mixture and stir well.
- 7Coat a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- 8Arrange frozen hash brown patties in bottom of pan in a single layer.
- 9Pour sauce mixture over patties and spread evenly.
- 10Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- 11Uncover and top with mozzarella.
- 12Bake 15 minutes more.
- 13Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 14To serve, cut in 8"pattie sized" pieces.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marvin's Potato Pizza Revisited
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.8
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 78.6 mg
- Sodium 937.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hash brown patties