1/3 Photos of Marvin's Gcb Mini's (Garlic Cheeseburgers)
This is the World Famous Marvin's GCB from historic Marvin's restaurant in Greencastle, Indiana on the DePauw University Campus. Copycatted by a DePauw Alum for homemade mini GCB's!
My Private Note
Mini GC ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray each dinner roll with Parkay and dust them with a good amount of garlic salt. It MUST be Lawry's Coarse Ground Garlic Salt w/ Parsley.
- 2Bake Rolls in oven @ 400 degrees for 9 minutes.
- 3Add about a teaspoon of garlic salt to the ground beef and combine well. Form into small patties about the size of a golf ball. Cook in a skillet with a small amount of olive oli. Press the burgers firmly with spatula so they flatten out into silver dollar size patties. Cook about 2 minutes on each side. Medium to high heat.
- 4Put a quarter slice of American cheese on each pattie as they come off the skillet. Cut rolls in half to to form buns and place 2 burger patties between each roll/bun.
- 5Dip in Ken's Steakhouse Ranch and EAT!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marvin's Gcb Mini's (Garlic Cheeseburgers)
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.4
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 136.9 mg
- Sodium 325.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 37.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic salt with parsley