Recipe by TCSmoooth
This is the World Famous Marvin's GCB from historic Marvin's restaurant in Greencastle, Indiana on the DePauw University Campus. Copycatted by a DePauw Alum for homemade mini GCB's!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 count) packagebread du jour Italian rolls
- 1 tablespoon lawry's coarse ground garlic salt with parsley
- 5 slices American cheese
- parkay butter-flavored cooking spray
- ranch dressing (Ken's Steakhouse Brand)
- Spray each dinner roll with Parkay and dust them with a good amount of garlic salt. It MUST be Lawry's Coarse Ground Garlic Salt w/ Parsley.
- Bake Rolls in oven @ 400 degrees for 9 minutes.
- Add about a teaspoon of garlic salt to the ground beef and combine well. Form into small patties about the size of a golf ball. Cook in a skillet with a small amount of olive oli. Press the burgers firmly with spatula so they flatten out into silver dollar size patties. Cook about 2 minutes on each side. Medium to high heat.
- Put a quarter slice of American cheese on each pattie as they come off the skillet. Cut rolls in half to to form buns and place 2 burger patties between each roll/bun.
- Dip in Ken's Steakhouse Ranch and EAT!