Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy breakfast or snack food anytime.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 cups apples, unpeeled and shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried plums, pitted and halved
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.
- To serve: Spoon into cereal bowl and top with milk or fresh fruit or yogurt.
- May be stored for 1 week in refrigerator.
This was quite delicious. I don't really know what muesli is (I thought it was a dry cereal) but this was almost like oatmeal that you don't have to cook, but way better. Made for PAC Fall 2009.