Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe combines two of my favorites, Honey mustard dressing and Smoked Turkey - I like to use sweet grape tomatos in place of the large tomato. This recipe was found in the Kraft Food and Family magazine.
- 6 cups torn salad greens
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1 cup crouton
- 1 (9 ounce) packagedeli style shaved smoked turkey breast, cut into strips.
- 4 slices sandwich size swiss cheese, cut into strips.
- 2 hardboiled egg, quartered.
- 1⁄4 cup honey mustard dressing
- Toss greens, tomato and croutons in a large serving bowl.
- Add and lightly toss in remaining ingredients.