Prep 2 hrs
Cook 4 mins
another recipe to save for the cooler months...
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- combine first 5 ingredients in a heavy pan.bring to a full rolling boil -- over medium heat -- stirring constantly -- boil and stir for 4-5 minutes --
- remove from heat, mix in remaining ingredients, stir till marshmallows are melted.pour into an 8x8" pan -- lined with aluminum foil --
- refrigerate 2-3 hours till firm.
- remove foil and cut into squares.
Absolutely fantastic and soooo easy!! Really good!! -thanks!
mmmmm this was VERY good! I chopped up some oreos and stirred them in and it really took it to the next level! Thanks for a great recipe!
This was amazing! I will absolutely make this again! I loved the coffee flavor. It reminded me of the Kona coffee chocolate bars I had in Hawaii! Also, this wasn't as sweet as I was expecting (which was a pleasant surprise after all the sickeningly sweet candies we eat at Christmas). The recipe made the perfect amount, as well! I loved that I didn't have to use a thermometer. Thanks so much for posting this! I will be using it for years to come!!