- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- combine first 5 ingredients in a heavy pan.bring to a full rolling boil -- over medium heat -- stirring constantly -- boil and stir for 4-5 minutes --
- remove from heat, mix in remaining ingredients, stir till marshmallows are melted.pour into an 8x8" pan -- lined with aluminum foil --
- refrigerate 2-3 hours till firm.
- remove foil and cut into squares.