Food & Family Fall 2005 issue.
Make and share this Marvelous Mini Meatloaves Italian Style recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and seasoning together.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray and press meat mixture into each cup.
- Make a well in the center of each cup and spoon the sauce evenly into each of the twelve cups.
- Bake 30 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through.
- Top with the cheese and return back to the oven until melted, about 5 minutes.
I found these to be so simple and quick to put together and so yummy too! Even my 3 year old, who is a very picky eater, loved them! My fiance's only complaint was that he wished there was more sauce, so nex time I think I'll put some on the side so he can dip them in. Overall, really great. I'll definitely do these again!
These were good but I did have some problems with them. After 20 minutes mine were burnt on the outside but mushy in the inside and I had the temp at 375. Next time I will lower the temp. They were easy to make.
These were good and easy. Mine seemed a little dry, so I served them with additional warmed spaghetti sauce. Kids loved them!