Recipe by Charlotte J
Food & Family Fall 2005 issue.
Top Review by Aidan'sMom
I found these to be so simple and quick to put together and so yummy too! Even my 3 year old, who is a very picky eater, loved them! My fiance's only complaint was that he wished there was more sauce, so nex time I think I'll put some on the side so he can dip them in. Overall, really great. I'll definitely do these again!
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and seasoning together.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray and press meat mixture into each cup.
- Make a well in the center of each cup and spoon the sauce evenly into each of the twelve cups.
- Bake 30 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through.
- Top with the cheese and return back to the oven until melted, about 5 minutes.