Recipe by Charlotte J
Food & Family Fall 2005 issue.
Top Review by Carol
Great dish for a quick weekday meal. These are so easy to fix and taste great. I like to change it up with the BBQ version: substitute 1 tsp. garlic powder for the chili powder, 3/4 cup BBQ sauce for the salsa, and cheddar cheese instead of Mexican blend. Thanks for posting.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3⁄4 cup thick & chunky salsa (Taco Bell brand)
- 3⁄4 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and chili powder together.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray and press meat mixture into each cup.
- Make a well in the center of each cup and spoon the salsa evenly into each of the twelve cups.
- Bake 30 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through.
- Top with the cheese and return back to the oven until melted, about 5 minutes.