Chef #713236's Note:
Food & Family Winter 2007, Page 24
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 375.
- 2Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and chili powder until well blended.
- 3Spray 12 muffin cups.
- 4Press evenly into muffin cups.
- 5Make indentation in center of each with back of spoon.
- 6Spoon salsa evenly into indentations in meatloaves.
- 7Bake 30 minutes or until meastloaves are cooked through.
- 8Top evenly with cheese, continue baking 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marvelous Mini Meatloaves - Fiesta
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 64.4 mg
- Sodium 891.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 23.4 g