Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Food & Family Winter 2007, Page 24
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 6 ounces Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3⁄4 cup taco bell home originals thick n chucky salsa
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mexican cheese
- Preheat Oven to 375.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and chili powder until well blended.
- Spray 12 muffin cups.
- Press evenly into muffin cups.
- Make indentation in center of each with back of spoon.
- Spoon salsa evenly into indentations in meatloaves.
- Bake 30 minutes or until meastloaves are cooked through.
- Top evenly with cheese, continue baking 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.