- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (Bull's-Eye Original)
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and garlic powder together.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray and press meat mixture into each cup.
- Make a well in the center of each cup and spoon the sauce evenly into each of the twelve cups.
- Bake 30 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through.
- Top with the cheese and return back to the oven until melted, about 5 minutes.