1/1 Photo of Marvelous Mini Meatloaves
I Have never been a fan of meatloaf, until I found this recipe. The flavor is so good, and it is moist w/o any canned soup to do it, just the veggies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices white bread, torn into pieces
- 2 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 celery ribs
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves (fresh)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 1Heat oven to 400°.
- 2Place bread in food processor and pulse to make fine bread crumbs, add to meat and mix.
- 3Place onion, garlic, celery, carrots, and parsley into food processor and pulse till finely chopped.
- 4Add to meat mixture.
- 5Add ketchup, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- 6Mix well w/ your hands and shape into approx 8 small loaves and place on an oven broiler pan.
- 7Mix sauce ingredients and spread over tops.
- 8Bake approx 35-45 minutes or till done when center tested.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marvelous Mini Meatloaves
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.8
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 118.5 mg
- Sodium 1417.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 31.7 g