- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the yogurt with the seasonings place in a plastic bag with the chicken. Marinate for 2 hours to overnight.
- Pound chicken in the bag with the marinade to 1/2 thick and grill, saute, skewer or bake until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Serve with rice or pasta and salad and enjoy!