- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄3 large onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 pieces bread, torn into small pieces
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat with onion. Drain fat.
- Add worchestershire and steak sauce.
- Beat eggs and add to milk.
- Remove meat from heat and add eggs, milk, ketchup, and bread.
- Mix well, then sprinkle in brown sugar and mix until melted.
- Put into two bread pans about 3/4 the way full.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350°F.
- Spoon sauce on top of cooked meatloaf and bake extra 10 minutes.