Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Yes, meatloaf can be delicious! Mine has a sweet sauce on top that will have you reaching for seconds! Quick and easy to make, also freezes well!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄3 large onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 pieces bread, torn into small pieces
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons dry mustard
- Brown meat with onion. Drain fat.
- Add worchestershire and steak sauce.
- Beat eggs and add to milk.
- Remove meat from heat and add eggs, milk, ketchup, and bread.
- Mix well, then sprinkle in brown sugar and mix until melted.
- Put into two bread pans about 3/4 the way full.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350°F.
- Spoon sauce on top of cooked meatloaf and bake extra 10 minutes.
Good, but I found the sauce on top a bit too sweet and too much.