1/5 Photos of Marvelous Marinated London Broil
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This steak turns out moist and flavorful. I found this recipe in my local newspaper many years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the honey into a 2-cup glass measure. Microwave the honey, uncovered, at high, 30 seconds to make it pour easily.
- 2Remove the measure from the microwave and add the oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic and onion powder. Whisk to blend well.
- 3Place the meat in a gallon-size zipper-top plastic bag. Whisk the marinade once more and pour it over the meat. Seal the bag and turn the bag several times to cover the meat with marinade. Refrigerate 8 to 24 hours, turning the bag at least once, if possible.
- 4Turn on a gas grill to medium high.
- 5Remove the meat from the marinade and discard the marinade. Grill the meat, covering the grill to the desired doneness, 7 to 10 minutes per side for medium-rare, depending on the thickness. Do not overcook.
- 6Remove from the grill and slice across the grain. Serve at once, or let stand until ready to serve. Refrigerate leftovers, covered, up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marvelous Marinated London Broil
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.1
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 199.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 24.3 g