This steak turns out moist and flavorful. I found this recipe in my local newspaper many years ago.
- Pour the honey into a 2-cup glass measure. Microwave the honey, uncovered, at high, 30 seconds to make it pour easily.
- Remove the measure from the microwave and add the oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic and onion powder. Whisk to blend well.
- Place the meat in a gallon-size zipper-top plastic bag. Whisk the marinade once more and pour it over the meat. Seal the bag and turn the bag several times to cover the meat with marinade. Refrigerate 8 to 24 hours, turning the bag at least once, if possible.
- Turn on a gas grill to medium high.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and discard the marinade. Grill the meat, covering the grill to the desired doneness, 7 to 10 minutes per side for medium-rare, depending on the thickness. Do not overcook.
- Remove from the grill and slice across the grain. Serve at once, or let stand until ready to serve. Refrigerate leftovers, covered, up to 3 days.