Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great virgin punch for Mexican themed parties or any occasion. Can add alcohol if desired.
- 170.09 g frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 170.09 g frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 28.39 ml powdered sugar
- 709.77 ml crushed ice cubes
- 1000.0 ml carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 2 thinly sliced limes
- Combine the concentrates, powdered sugar, and crushed ice in a large freezer proof container or bag.
- Seal tightly and freeze for at least one hour (or for many days).
- Slowly pour in the soda and add the lime slices (no need to thaw in advance).
I am so happy to rate this recipe. I made this punch for my daughter's Mexican-themed graduation party (May 2012). Another daughter who is turning 17 requested it with her birthday dinner. I had misplaced the recipe but was so happy to find it again. This recipe is delicious and so convenient since you can make it ahead of time and keep it in the freezer until needed. A great and convenient recipe!!