Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. Sweet cherries marinated in sweetened A.1. sauce then served with goat cheese, walnuts and dark chocolate.
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 lb fresh sweet cherries, pitted, halved
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped dark chocolate
- Place 1/4 cup A.1. Original Sauce, brown sugar, and cherries in a microwave safe bowl; toss to mix then microwave on High 45 seconds or till slightly warm.
- Stir then let macerate at least 30 minutes.
- To serve divide the cherries and juices among 4 glass dessert dishes, sprinkle on goat cheese, nuts and chocolate.