Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
You may want to make a double batch of this salad. There won't be any left!!
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 medium purple onion, sliced in rings
- 8 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Combine all ingredients for salad.
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Add to salad just before serving and toss.
Loved the broccoli, cheese and bacon combination, and the dressing was wonderful! Even the kids gave it a thumbs-up. We'll make this one again!
Great! I was told to bring this to every office party we will have in the future!
I did cut this recipe in half for 2 of us & also used Hormel's Real Bacon Pieces instead of frying up bacon myself! Other than that, though, the recipe was followed right on down & the salad was wonderfully satisfying! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in I Recommend recipe tag]