1/4 Photos of Marvellous Mini Meatloaves (With Options!) OAMC
* Pamela *'s Note:
A perfect addition to your OAMC collection because you can start with the base recipe and then make 1 or all of the variations so that you don't feel like you are eating the same thing for every dinner. This recipe is great for singles too because the mini loaves are individual servings and you can take out as many or as few as you need.
My Private Note
mini lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (120 g) package Stove Top stuffing mix or 1 (120 g) package dry bread cubes, if you prefer
- 1 cup water
For the Italian version
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
For the Fiesta version
For the Mediterranean version
For the BBQ version
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix meat, stuffing mix, or bread cubes,water, and seasoning (choose one: italian seasoning, OR chili powder, OR oregano OR garlic powder) until well blended.
- 3Press evenly into 12 greased muffin tins.
- 4Make a small indentation in the middle of each with the back of a spoon.
- 5Fill the indentation with your choice of filling. (Choose one: pasta sauce OR salsa OR roasted red peppers OR BBQ sauce following the version of your choice.).
- 6Bake for 30 minutes or until loaves are cooked through. Top with the cheese specified in the recipe of your choice and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 7Let stand 10 minutes before removing from baking pan.
- 8For OAMC: Remove from baking pan and let cool. Flash freeze on a cookie sheet until frim. Transfer to a labeled ziploc bag. To serve: Defrost overnight, then reheat in oven or microwave until heated through.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marvellous Mini Meatloaves (With Options!) OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (1742 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.8
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 616.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: