A complete Vegetarian Potato soup made with all organic ingredients. Recipe comes form my cousin, Marty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice onion, set aside.
- 2Dice potatoes, carrots, and celery and place in a stock pot with broth. Bring to a boil and boil at medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 3Halfway through the cooking time for the potatoes, carrots, and celery, begin to saute the onion by heating the butter in a saute pan; add the onion and saute until translucent, then add the flour to the cooking onions to make a paste. Gradually add the milk to the paste, stirring constantly. When the milk and onion mixture becomes thickened, remove from heat.
- 4Remove the potato mixture from heat and add the milk mixture, stirring to blend. Add seasonings, infuse with LOVE, and serve.
- 5This soup freezes very well! Makes 7-8 cups of soup, serving size 1 to 1½ cups. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marty's Organic Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (2162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 122.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: