Recipe by Golf Gal
This is a fresh cool salad for a hot summer day or any day. This was given to me by a very good friend in Panama City Beach, Fl. who loves to cook. We had it one night and boy I was hooked, easy to prepare and beautiful to serve.
- 4 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 (16 ounce) cans jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together softened cream cheese and sugar until well blended. Stir in mayonnaise, fold in cranberry sauce, pineapple and nuts. Pour into milk cartons and freeze over night or untill firm. Peel cart off and cut into squares and serve on shredded lettuce.
- You will need 2 - 1 quart milk cartons to pour salad into for freezing. Or you can use a 9x13 pan.