Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very quick to make. My father created this recipe and we ate it allot while I was growing up. My father is now deceased and I wanted to pass his recipe on to you.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can peas and carrots, drained
- 3 (15 ounce) canscampbell spaghetti (Formerly Franco-American Spaghetti)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain.
- Add spaghetti, pepper, peas and carrots.
- Cook on medium heat until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- Do not have heat to high or spaghetti will stick to pan.
- Serve with garlic toast, if desired.