Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy chili recipe that my family loves.
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 1 cup white onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper
- 1 large ear of corn (cut off cob)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 15 ounces kidney beans
- 4 large tomatoes, with seeds removed cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (I like tostitos brand)
- 4 ounces tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Saute vegetables over medium heat for about 5 to 10 minutes until tender.
- Add ground beef and saute until brown.
- Add tomatos, salsa, tomato paste, water, bullion, taco seasoning and chili powder.
- simmer for about 30 to 45 minutes.